3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEasterly Crescent, Leeds
Sold STC £175,000
- OPEN TO VIEW Sat 19th Nov call for details
- Semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge PLUS Conservatory
- Front & Rear gardens
- Driveway & Garage
OPEN TO VIEW Sat 19th Nov call for details. A WELL PRESENTED home in this POPULAR & CONVENIENT location in Oakwood. Briefly comprising TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, THREE BEDROOMS, bathroom, lovely gardens, driveway & Garage! A FANTASTIC PROPERTY THAT REALLY MUST BE VIEWED!!!
A well presented home in this popular and convenient location in Oakwood situated close to good transport links and amenities. The property briefly comprises lounge, conservatory, kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor with three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Early viewing recommend.
Door to the front of the property, stairs to the first floor and central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" max into recess x 16' 9" max into bay ( 4.39m max into recess x 5.11m max into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 17' 9" x 7' 4" ( 5.41m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, double electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for dishwasher, under stairs cupboard, double glazed window to the side and patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
Timber construction, accessed from the kitchen, laminate flooring and door to the rear garden.
White suite comprising WC and hand wash basin. Tiled splash backs, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs from the ground floor. Access to the loft via a ladder. Loft has two velux windows.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" max into recess x 8' 5" ( 3.20m max into recess x 2.57m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.34m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Radiator and double glazed windows to the side and rear.
White suite comprising hand wash basin, wc and bath with shower over. Chrome ladder towel radiator and double glazed window to the front.
To the front of the property is a graveled area with driveway providing ample off street parking. The driveway leads to the double garage with up and over door. To the rear is a lovely garden with two decked areas, paved patio area, fish pond and garden shed.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63072575.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.