4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Meadow, Marston Moretaine, BEDFORD
Guide Price £318,500
- Four bedrooms
- Two en suites
- Balcony to rear bedroom overlooking garden
- Sitting / dining room
- Driveway providing off road parking
A rarely available, double glazed, four-bedroom, semi-detached residence arranged over three levels, with a top floor bedroom and en suite.
A rarely available, double glazed, four-bedroom, semi-detached residence arranged over three levels, with a top floor bedroom and en suite. The property comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom, two further bedrooms and bathroom on first floor, second/guest bedroom suite with en suite on second floor. Driveway to side. Viewing highly recommended.
With leaded double glazed pane
Return dog leg stairs to first floor, wall mounted thermostat, large cloaks storage cupboard, doors to all rooms.
Cloakroom 5' x 3' ( 1.52m x 0.91m )
Comprising, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, extractor fan.
Sitting/ Dining Room 15' x 14' 7" max ( 4.57m x 4.45m max )
Two double glazed windows and two double glazed doors to garden, radiator, wood laminate flooring, large built in cupboard to inner wall.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.29m )
Fitted in a comprehensive range of high gloss finish light faced storage units at base and eye level, with marble effect work surfaces and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiling and cupboard under. Gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, eye level electric oven. Space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, space for table and chairs, double glazed window to front.
Return dog leg stairs to second floor, radiator, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:-
Comprising shower cubicle, with shower unit, low level wc, radiator, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.69m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window, radiator and double glazed door to balcony.
Comprising, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, tiling, obscure double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two/ Guest Room 19' x 7' 7" +14'9 x 4'9 ( 5.79m x 2.31m +14'9 x 4'9 )
L-shaped room. With some restricted head height following contour of the roofline, this spacious bedroom comprises, wood laminate flooring, two double glazed window velux windows, radiator, door to:-
Comprising low level wc, inset wash hand basin, tiled shower unit with concertina doors, extractor fan.
Driveway to side providing off road parking.
Rear garden - fully enclosed with patio area leading to lawn, gated pedestrian access to driveway.
Front garden - Astroturf.
The vendor advises that the property is 3 years old and he has paid for an extended NHBC, so there is a 10 year NHBC on the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63072659.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.