2 bedroom flat for saleWray Park Road, Reigate, Surrey
- Exceptional high quality first floor apartment, with lift access
- Large lounge area/dining area
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom & ensuite shower room
- Balcony & allocated parking
- Well maintained communal grounds
- EPC energy rating B (82)
This attractive development was built in 2007 by Charles Church and is an individual gated residence of luxury two and three bedroom apartments. Situated in a sought-after position in a road of substantial houses and high quality apartments.It is a short walk away from the town centre with an excellent range of amenities including cafes, bars, restaurants, High Street shops and major employers. The train station and Holmesdale School are close by, also a short car journey away in the M25 and Gatwick Airport.As you approach the development through the electric gates the whole ambience is of quality and exclusivity. As soon as you walk into the apartment you will not be disappointed, there is a large L-shaped entrance hall and two genuine double bedrooms. The main feature of the property is that the lounge area/dining area has French doors leading onto a balcony which would be great to sit out on and read the newspapers or enjoy the odd glass of your favourite drink in the evening. You will also notice the superb fittings throughout with top quality kitchen appliances as well as granite work-tops and the latest style of bathroom and shower suites. The property also benefits from being share of freehold.Outside there are well maintained communal grounds and allocated parking.
What the Owner says:
We bought the apartment new in 2008 and its been a wonderful and happy place for us. We've spent most of the last eight years living abroad, but have always thought of our lovely flat as home and the only reason we are selling now is our need for an extra bedroom. The location is perfect. Five minutes walk to the station or the local shops and only ten minutes on foot into Reigate. We hardly need to use our car! It's a great little community with delightful neighbours and we'll definitely miss living there.
- Entrance Hall: 25'4 x 6'0 (7.73m x 1.83m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'5 x 8'7 (4.70m x 2.62m)
- Utility Room: 6'0 x 5'0 (1.83m x 1.53m)
- Lounge Area/Dining Area: 18'7 (5.67m) x 15'8 (4.78m) narrowing to 10'0 minimum (3.05m)
- Balcony: 10'0 x 3'0 (3.05m x 0.92m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'5 (5.01m) narrowing to 10'3 minimum (3.13m) x 11'7 (3.53m)
- Ensuite Shower Room: 6'10 x 5'8 (2.08m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 9'5 (4.02m x 2.87m)
- Bathroom: 9'3 x 6'5 (2.82m x 1.96m)
- Communal Grounds
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63073046.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21611582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.