3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastlefield Close, Eastleaze, Swindon
- Bradley homes built semi detached house
- Part uPVC double glazing
- Gas radiator central heating
- Lounge\Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Garage (storeroom\utility room)
- Quiet Cul de sac location
- No onward Chain
A 'Bradley homes' built 3 bedroomed semi detached house which is well located in a quiet cul de sac in the Eastleaze area of West Swindon which is close to all local amenities and Lydiard Country Park. The property comprises of part uPVC double glazing, gas radiator central heating, fitted kitchen, bathroom, lounge\ dining room, drive way parking for 3 vehicles, garage (which has been converted to a storeroom\utility room) and gardens. The property is offered chain free and viewing is highly recommended by the vendor's agent.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63073082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26629849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Shaw Village Centre, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.