3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldsmith Avenue, Warwick
- Semi Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Good Sized Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Study and Downstairs Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Good Sized Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Driveway Parking to the Front and South Facing Garden to the Rear
- EPC TBC
A well presented, extended and modernised, 3 bedroom semi detached home within easy walking distance of Warwick town centre. This property also has great access to the A46, M40 and associated road networks.
Having had a number of renovations, this property now offers a good sized living room, modern fitted kitchen diner, separate study and downstairs shower room to the ground floor. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a good sized single bedroom and a family bathroom.
To the rear there is a hard landscaped, south facing garden and to the front there is driveway parking for two cars.
*** READY TO VIEW*** More information to follow.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63073454.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26629904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkesford, Warwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.