4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddle Common, Tenbury Wells, WR15
- Detached cottage
- Rural location
- Period features
- Four bedrooms
- Large garden
- Triple garage
- Ample parking
- South facing
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 4 bedroom, detached country cottage, situated in a quiet rural location between Bromyard and Tenbury Wells.
Detached stone and brick, south-facing period country cottage with parts dating back to 1800. Village location adjoining common land approaced via a quiet country lane and enjoying an elevated position with stunning rural views over surrounding countryside. This cosy yet spacious house includes the following:
- Open plan sitting and living room with log burners;
- TV / reading room;
- 4 bedrooms;
- Underfloor heated, travetine tiled bathroom with basin, WC, towel radiator, built in shower cubicle incorporating a Mira mixer shower and a separate side-fill bath;
- Travetine tiled wetroom with underfloor heating providing a basin, WC and walk-in shower partition with Mira mixer shower;
- Large farmhouse style kitchen / dining room with oak worktops, twin Belfast sink and central island with granite worktop incorporating an electric hob and oven. An oil fired Aga ensures the room is welcoming at all times, and is an essential feature of many country kitchens;
- Useful utility room with Belfast sink and storage, oak worktop, Worcester oil fired central heating / hot water boiler, and plumbing for washing machine and dish washer;
- Bright office with views to the courtyard and cottage garden;
- Large garden of 0.4 acres, a triple garage and courtyard with parking for many vehicles;
- Airband broadband available at 20Mb;
- Private drainage via a modern water treatment system, mains water, electricity (with Economy7) and telephone are connected.
Recent improvements include:
- Locally crafted solid oak double glazed windows throughout;
- Oak internal and external doors;
- Oak gates;
- Fitted carpets;
- Complete redecoration;
To the front of the property there is a well maintained cottage garden and to the rear of the garage and courtyard lies a south-facing kitchen garden stocked with productive soft fruit bushes, apple, pear, plum and damson trees. A secure chicken pen is located at the end of the garden.
A true rural country cottage in the heart of the Herefordshire and Worcestershire countryside.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63073646.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS57706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.