2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMuswell Hill, London
Sold STC £420,000
- Two bedroom
- Ground Floor
- Communal gardens.
- The property is also well placed for easy access to Crouch End and Hornsey.
- Must be seen
A great two bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a well-run block. There is a spacious reception room which benefits from a lovely view over the communal gardens. The master bedroom, bathroom and kitchen are all a good size and there is second single bedroom.
A great two bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a well-run block. There is a spacious reception room which benefits from a lovely view over the communal gardens. The master bedroom, bathroom and kitchen are all a good size and there is second single bedroom. The property does require redecoration throughout but that will give a perspective buyer an opportunity to make their own. There are new double glazed windows throughout and no structural work is required. Buckingham lodge is in a fantastic location at the bottom of Muswell Hill and at the corner of Alexandra Palace.The property is also well placed for easy access to Crouch End and Hornsey. A viewing is a must for first time buyers or those who need a bit of extra space.
Reception 16' 5" x 11' ( 5.00m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.34m )
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' ( 4.47m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63074939.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUH103196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.