2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRoman Avenue, LEEDS
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Bungalow now requires some modernisation
- Two reception rooms
- Two bedrooms
- Good size plot with large rear garden
- Fantastic location
FANTASTIC LOCATION!!!! Set within a good size plot of land is this BUNGALOW that now requires some modernisation. The property is situated close to great amenities, shopping and schooling and briefly comprises TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen, TWO BEDROOMS, bathroom, GARDENS & GARAGE!!
Set on a good size plot of land is this FANTASTIC TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW! The property is now in need of some modernisation but is situated in this EVER POPULAR and CONVENIENT LOCATION close to the great amenities STREET LANE has to offer. BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY!!
Door to the front of the property, central heating radiator, loft access and store cupboard.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.65m x 3.40m )
Having double glazed bay window top the front and central heating radiator.
Extended Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.10m )
Radiator, windows to the side and rear and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink with drainer, gas cooker point, door to the side and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 15' 4" x 10' ( 4.67m x 3.05m )
Was previously two rooms now been made into one. Central heating radiator and double glazed windows to the front and side.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear
Part tiled walls, radiator, window to the rear and suite comprising hand wash basin and bath. There is a separate WC.
Set on a good size plot with gardens to three sides. Mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubbery surrounding. There is dropped kerb access and driveway leading to single garage.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63074978.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.