1 bedroom apartment for saleHeathlands Grange, Burton-On-Trent
- Fantastic first floor apartment - Ideal for a first time buy
- Great condition throughout
- Viewing essential
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- One double bedroom
- Shower room
- Allocated parking space
*** VIEWING ESSENTIAL *** Extremely well presented, SPACIOUS first floor apartment located close to town centre and having easy access to local amenities and transport links, internal viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the FANTASTIC internal condition. *** GREAT FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER ***
Burton's world-renowned reputation for brewing is celebrated in its museums - with real ales still brewed today and new traditions created with the first annual Burton Jazz Festival in 2013. The town's Brewhouse Arts Centre hosts regular performances, amateur and professional productions, with Burton's cinema for the latest release. Shopping is excellent, monthly local Farmers' Markets for fresh produce and Coopers Square and the Octagon Centre offer high street names and chic coffee and patisserie spots.
This beautifully presented first floor apartment is in great condition throughout and an internal inspection is strongly advised. The property would be perfect for a first time buyer and briefly comprises a modern open plan kitchen and lounge, a double bedroom and also a shower room. Outside you have an allocated parking space. Call one of our experienced negotiators now to arrange your viewing on 01283 530 169.
Allocated parking space and leading to:
Lounge 15' 9" plus door recess x 9' 4" plus door recess ( 4.80m plus door recess x 2.84m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point, telephone point, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and double glazed doors opening to a Juliet balcony.
Kitchen 8' x 5' 11" ( 2.44m x 1.80m )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel circular sink, electric oven and hob, recessed spot lighting and an extractor fan.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 9' 4" max into wardrobe ( 3.51m max x 2.84m max into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to side elevation, television aerial point, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Extractor fan, W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, plumbing for a washing machine, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63075104.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.