2 bedroom apartment for saleBroadway Plaza, Francis Road
Withdrawn from Market £155,000
- Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment
- Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Fully Equipped Separate Kitchen
- Balcony From Lounge
- Secure Underground Parking
- Allocated Parking Space
- EPC Rating: D
- Excellent Investment Opportunity: Rent Yield of 6.15%
- Service Charge: £1,793.00 p/a - Ground Rent: £200.00 p/a
Well presented two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located just off five Ways in Broadway Plaza. A welcoming entrance hall leads to two double sized bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom. The separate kitchen is fully equipped with integrated white goods. The lounge is light and airy and benefits from a private balcony large enough to accommodate a table and chairs. Underground allocated parking is included.
EPC RATING: D
Rented at £795 PCM / Rent Yield of 6.15%
Service Charge: £1,793.00 p/a
Ground Rent: £200.00 p/a
112 Years Lease Remaining
FEES We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any information shown in these particulars are for guidance only. PLACES has not tested any electrical equipment, apparatus, fixtures or fittings and suggest any buyer check the working condition of any appliances included in the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63075344.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100899001397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Places, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.