3 bedroom mews house for saleBotany Mews, Macclesfield Road, Whaley Bridge, High Peak
- DOUBLE FRONTED STONE CONVERTED MEWS PROPERTY
- COBBLED VICTORIAN STYLE SETTING AND CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION WITH GCH AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- FITTED LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN AND SITTING ROOM WHICH IS OPEN TO A GARDEN ROOM STYLE AREA
- THREE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE PLUS A BATHROOM
- FLAGGED SEATING AREA AND ALLOCATED PARKING
- VIEWING ADVISED TO APPRECIATE THE LOCATION AND ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER
A stone double fronted converted Mews property offering spacious three bedroom accommodation and an excellent quaint cobbled backwater location within walking distance of the desirable and excellent village of Whaley Bridge with it's frequent rail links to major towns and cities. The property has large living accommodation and allocated parking.
This spacious double fronted stone conversion was converted some years ago and the development consists of several conversions which has a cobbled setting and the River Goyt running by the front. This particular property is one of the largest within this block and should be viewed to appreciate both the large spacious accommodation and the central location close to the village amenities. The conversions have a Victorian theme with the cobbles, cast iron railings and the stone flagged areas. The accommodation provides a fitted living/dining/kitchen and a sitting room which is open to a garden room style area. The first floor has three bedrooms, master with en-suite plus a family bathroom. The outside has allocated parking facilities and a stone flagged seating area. It is a short walk into Whaley Bridge which offers excellent shopping facilities, cafes, restaurants, canal, schools and frequent train links.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63077417.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 627272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Whaley Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.