2 bedroom flat for saleMid Water Crescent, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- No Chain
- 18ft Lounge
- Separate Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
*SPECIAL INVITE TO OUR R2M BUYERS
*Open House at this property
*Saturday 26 November
*Between 12 noon - 1pm
*Someone will be there to show you around
*Please call to book an appointment
*For more details please call us on 01733 346111
Storage Cupboard, Airing Cupboard and doors to:
5.51m x 3.84m (18'1" x 12'7") into bay
UPVC double glazed box window to front aspect, Telephone and Television point.
3.38m x 2.18m (11'1" x 7'2")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven, built-in electric hob with extractor hood over, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
2.95m x 3.00m (9'8" x 9'10") plus built-in wardrobe
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, two built in triple wardrobes.
3.38m x 2.77m (11'1" x 9'1")
UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted triple wardrobe.
2.29m x 1.65m (7'6" x 5'5")
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with splash back tiles and low-level WC.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63077456.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.