1 bedroom retirement property for saleHulbert Road, Waterlooville
Sold STC £75,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Retirement Property
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Laundry Room
- Third Floor
This third floor retirement apartment, with onsite manager and emergency pull cords is close to the Waterlooville town centre and local transport links. Call now and don't miss out!
Recently redecorated apartment with no onward chain and a short walk to Waterlooville town centre. With a site manager on hand and emergency pull cords in every room of the apartment this really is the ideal retirement home.
Call now or come into our branch to secure your viewing.
With cupboard and emergency pull cord.
Lounge 10' 5" Max and restricted head height x 18' 8" Max ( 3.18m Max and restricted head height x 5.69m Max )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Wall lights and TV point, electric storage heater, emergency pull cord and newly fitted carpeted.
Bedroom One 14' 4" plus wardrobe x 8' 5" restricted head height ( 4.37m plus wardrobe x 2.57m restricted head height )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Built in wardrobes, electric storage heater, emergency pull cord and newly fitted carpeted.
Comprising of low level bath with mixer tap and shower head attachment over with shower screen, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and fully tiled.
Textured ceiling with loft acces, smooth walls with emergecny pull cord, storage cupboard housing meters, carpeted, doors to.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63080690.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.