3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Mary's Avenue, Walton-le-Dale, Preston, Lancashire, PR5 4UE
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Spacious Lounge
- Second Reception Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Family Size Bathroom
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Driveway, Garage & Gardens
- Early Viewing Advised
Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this traditional three bedroom semi-detached property in Walton Le Dale situated close to all local amenities, much sought after schools and motorway links. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, second reception room, and kitchen. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally to the front is a low maintenance garden stone chipped for additional off road parking, driveway leading down the side of the property to a detached garage at the rear. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with rockery feature, and patio area. UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. Ideal for first time buyers!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.