2 bedroom terraced house for saleChestnut Meadows, Mirfield
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedroom Mid Town House
- Well Presented Throughout
- Conservatory & Separate Kitchen
- Driveway & Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Location
Situated in a cul-de-sac location in Mirfield is this 2 bedroom mid town house comprising of: entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, landing, 2 double bedrooms & shower room. Having a block paved driveway to front and a garden to rear with a storage unit. Offered with NO CHAIN - View Today!
Two Bedroom Mid Town House
Part double glazed uPVC door to front, and double glazed windows to side and front. Spotlights to ceiling, tiled flooring and radiator. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' ( 3.89m x 2.44m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, Asterite sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Radiator, cupboard housing central heating boiler and laminate flooring. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer. Double glazed window to porch and door to lounge and porch.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.51m )
Double glazed French doors to conservatory, radiator, telephone and tv point. Coving to ceiling, fire place with decorative surround, inlay and hearth and gas fire. Stairs to first floor.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.67m )
Part uPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and side and double glazed French doors to garden. Tiled flooring, radiator and power points.
Coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' To Wardrobes x 8' 2" ( 3.35m To Wardrobes x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and spotlights to ceiling. Storage cupboard housing water tank. Access to loft.
Three piece suite comprising of: corner vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, chrome towel heater and spotlights to ceiling. Double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a blocked paved driveway providing off street parking and a small lawned area. To the rear is a decked and flag paved garden with a outside tap and storage unit with door leading to rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63082232.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.