3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAngus Gardens, Colindale, London, NW9
- Chain free
- In need of modernisation
- Garage via gated shared drive
- Approximately 60ft rear garden
- Off street parking to front
- Convenient for Colindale tube station
An unmodernised three bedroom Laing built semi-detached house situated in a popular residential road between Booth Road and Lanacre Avenue, conveniently located approximately half a mile from both Colindale and Burnt Oak (Northern Line) Tube Stations.
The property is offered chain free and comprises a through lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Other benefits include a double glazed porch, part double glazing, gas central heating, approximately 60ft rear garden, detached single garage reached via a gated shared drive and paved frontage providing off street parking.
The property requires modernisation and redecoration which has been reflected in the asking price and offers scope for further extension (subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents).
For further details or to arrange a viewing contact Ellis and Co Estate Agents on 020 8959 3281.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63082322.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH160029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Mill Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.