2 bedroom flat for saleThe Listed Building, Limehouse, E1W
- Loft-style apartment with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams
- Two generously proportioned double bedrooms
- Secure off-street parking
- Flexible layout perfect for entertaining
- Large open plan reception
- Concierge service
- Resident's gym, swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Fantastic location for Canary Wharf/City commuters
Set within a beautiful warehouse originally used by the East India Company, this spacious two bedroom duplex apartment is bursting with character.
The Listed Building is set within a gated development on the banks of the River Thames. Popular local pubs, restaurants and cafes can be found on Narrow Street and in Wapping while Canary Wharf offers a wide selection of shops and leisure activities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1004457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.