3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLynmouth Close, Hemlington, MIDDLESBROUGH
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property in Hemlington
- Ideal for First Time Buyers/ Families
- Garden Room
- Driveway and Garage
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS and FAMILIES** A fantastic modern semi-detached property in Hemlington. This property has been maintained and renovated to an extremely high standard and has a superb contemporary feel. Call today to book your viewing.
We are delighted to present a fantastic three bedroom semi-detached property in the popular area of Hemlington. This property offers ample living accommodation throughout and is ideal for first time buyers and families. The current owners have renovated the property to a high standard throughout. Briefly comprising: Modern fitted kitchen/ dining area ideal for family living, Separate Lounge and Garden Room and Three Bedrooms to the first floor. Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens, driveway and garage. Call today to book your viewing.
Double glazed door to front elevation, and double glazed windows to side and front elevation with carpet to the floor.
Double glazed door to front elevation, radiator and alarm.
Lounge 11' 5" MAX x 14' 5" ( 3.48m MAX x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV point and wood panelled flooring.
Kitchen/diner 9' 8" x 14' 8" ( 2.95m x 4.47m )
Includes wall and base units with asterite sink and drainer integrated into Quartz effect work surfaces. Also comprising: electric oven and hob, cooker hood, radiator, plumbing for washing machine. spotlights to the ceiling, under stairs storage, sliding patio door to rear elevation leading into garden and door to conservatory.
Conservatory 2' 3" MAX x 7' 4" ( 0.69m MAX x 2.24m )
Timber Conservatory with tiled flooring and spotlights.
stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor landing with access to boarded loft, radiator and airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 8' 8" plus door recess x 11' 6" MAX ( 2.64m plus door recess x 3.51m MAX )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 5' 10" MAX x 7' 11" ( 1.78m MAX x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" MAX x 9' ( 2.24m MAX x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and TV point.
Bathroom comprising: double glazed window to side elevation, panelled bath with overhead shower hose, vanity wash hand basin, spotlights, low level WC and heated towel rail.
Garden Room 6' 3" x 6' 10" MAX ( 1.91m x 2.08m MAX )
Double glazed window to side elevation.
To the front of the property there is a landscaped garden. To the rear a driveway, landscaped garden with patio area, single garage, lights and decorative pebble area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63082568.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.