3 bedroom town house for saleWestern Street, Brighton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FREEHOLD HOUSE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - BRIGHTON HOLIDAY LETS VALUATION: NET £31,000 PER ANNUM
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO BRIGHTON STATION
- FOUR STOREYS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- CENTRAL BRIGHTON LOCATION
- CLOSE TO SEAFRONT
- LARGE KITCHEN DINER
Western Street is found in the heart of Brighton city centre, uniquely located just off of Western Road. It benefits from this ideal central location as all shopping amenities, bars, restaurants, Brighton seafront, Brighton Churchill Square & Brighton mainline station.
Western Street is found in the heart of Brighton city centre, uniquely located just off of Western Road. It benefits from this ideal central location as all shopping amenities, bars, restaurants, Brighton seafront, Brighton Churchill Square & Brighton mainline station are also found within a short walk.
BRIGHTON HOLIDAY LETS VALUATION: NET £31,000 PER ANNUM
The property's accommodation is set over four storeys with the ground floor providing a double aspect living area, To the first floor the master bedroom is beautifully presented with stripped wooden flooring, floor to ceiling sash windows opening to an attractive balcony, second floor there are a further two double bedrooms, one having an en-suite shower room.
Lounge 24' 8" max x 12' 6" ( 7.52m max x 3.81m )
Single glazed bay windows to front and side, gas fireplace, radiator, television point, telephone point, built-in speaker system, wooden flooring, stairs to lower ground floor.
Kitchen/ Diner 22' 11" x 10' 5" ( 6.99m x 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single glazed windows to front and side, full stainless steel sink, wooden work surfaces, tiled flooring, range cooker, gas hobs, cooker hood, telephone point, space for fridge freezer, radiator, space for dishwasher, feature fireplace, door to shower room.
Single glazed window to side, radiator, corner shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
Stairs from lounge, single glazed window to side, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.61m )
Floor to ceiling single glazed bay window to front with secondary glazing onto Juliet balcony, fitted shelving, radiator, telephone point, feature fireplace, wooden flooring.
Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, fully tiled, radiator, speaker system.
Stairs To Second Floor
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 10' 8" ( 2.90m x 3.25m )
Single glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator, feature fireplace.
En-Suite Shower Room
Corner shower cubicle, WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, fully tiled.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Single glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, wall lights, feature fireplace.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.