1 bedroom flat for saleMontpelier Place, Brighton
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- CLOSE TO BRIGHTON STATION
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO SEAFRONT
- CENTRAL BRIGHTON LOCATION
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- PRIVATE STREET ENTRANCE
- PRIVATE PATIO AREA
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a deceptively spacious lower ground floor flat forming part of a period style converted property located in central Brighton. Offering easy access to Brighton station which offers a high number of commuter links into London.
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a deceptively spacious lower ground floor flat forming part of a period style converted property located in central Brighton. Offering easy access to local shops, bars, restaurants and Brighton seafront with its various recreational facilities and past times. Brighton station is easily accessible and offers a high number of commuter links into London.
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen 19' max x 18' 10" max into bay ( 5.79m max x 5.74m max into bay )
Spacious open plan lounge/ kitchen with triple aspect double glazed square bay window with leaded light effect glass, double glazed door opening to private patio, two radiators, fitted bookshelves, deep storage cupboard housing combination boiler for hot water and central heating, additional deep cupboard with shelves, laminate wood effect flooring.
Range of eye and base level cupboards and units with rolled edge work top above, inset 4 burner gas hob with oven below, inset single drainer sink with chrome mixer tap, space for washing machine, double glazed window overlooking patio with leaded light effect glass, flat ceiling with inset spotlights, laminate wood effect flooring.
Bedroom 14' 1" x 9' 4" to wardrobes ( 4.29m x 2.84m to wardrobes )
Spacious double bedroom, West facing double glazed windows with leaded light effect, range of custom built fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring.
Contemporary family bathroom fully tiled in earth tone tiles including ceramic floor, white suite comprising panelled bath with central mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, obscured glass double glazed window to side, fitted mirror fronted vanity cupboard, low level WC, contemporary wash hand basin, fitted mirror, fitted shaver socket, fully tiled step in shower with large shower rose and chrome mixer taps, glass fronted shower cubicle.
Private patio, laid to paving, under street storage cupboard.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63082577.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.