3 bedroom detached house for sale15 Milk Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 6BE
Withdrawn from Market £145,000
- A three bedroom link detached property
- Providing off road parking leading to garage
- Set in a cul de sac location
- Enclosed gardens to the front and rear
- Within easy walking distance of Leek town centre, schools and amenities
Glebe House is a link-detached home set in a private cul-de-sac location serving three other properties. Ideally situated within easy walking distance of Leek town centre and the Brough Park Leisure Centre. The property is access via a tarmacadam driveway providing off road parking and leading to a useful Porch and sizeable Living Room with staircase off, the Dining Room is at the rear aspect leading to the Kitchen with Pantry off. To the first floor are three Bedrooms and Bathroom. An adjoining Garage at the front elevation with pedestrian door to the rear Gardens being enclosed and includes a timber and felt Garden Shed and Greenhouse. The property is within the catchment for the Leek Schools which are only a short distance away. Internal viewing of this deceptive home is Essential to be fully appreciated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.