4 bedroom detached house for saleLake Road, Rudyard, Staffordshire
Offers in Region of
- Stone Detached family home
- Set in an elevated position providing views over the surrounding countryside
- Land set in approximately one third of an acre
- Tarmacadam off road parking leading to detached double garage
- Ideally situated on the Staffordshire/Cheshire border
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Viewing ESSENTIAL
**FULLY REFURBISHED** **EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD** **MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES** **FOUR BEDROOMS** **DETACHED** **GENEROUS PLOT (APPROX 1/3 ACRE)** **TWO RECEPTION ROOMS** **ELEVATED POSITION** **WONDERFUL VIEWS** **DRIVEWAY** **GARAGE** Whittaker & Biggs are pleased to offer for sale this four Bedroom stone detached family home set in an elevated position and commands far reaching views over the surrrounding countryside.
'Nabwood' has been fully refurbished throughout to an exceptional standard and provides many original charms and features to include original cornicing and Herringbone parquet flooring. The plot itself sits in approximately one third of an acre of land and benefits from mature gardens to all elevations. Spacious family accommodation comprises two Reception Rooms, both benefiting from bay windows to the front overlooking views, containing multi fuel stoves and original parquet block flooring. Hand made Kitchen units with oak and granite work surfaces, built-in Housekeepers cupboard and Pantry cupboard giving plenty of storage facilities, matching integrated Hotpoint applicances. Downstairs W.C. and Utility being former Pantry. To the first floor are four double Bedrooms, again with original cornicing and windows giving views over the countryside, together with fully fitted Bathroom providing stand alone bath, Roca circular basin with wall mounted taps and walk-in shower area.
A tarmacadem driveway leads to the detached double Garage and provides ample off road parking. Mature shrubs to the front gardens with side lawns and tiered gardens to the rear incorporating sizeable lawns and borders having mature trees and shrubs. An internal viewing of this immaculately presented home is HIGHLY recommended to fully appreciate the quality, location and views on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.