4 bedroom detached house for saleBrookfields Road, Ipstones, Staffordshire, ST10 2LY
Under Offer £299,950
- A well presented stone detached family home
- Boasting ample off road parking for numerous vehicles leading to two garages
- Sizeable well maintained gardens to the front and rear elevations
- Ideally located in the sought after village of Ipstones
- NO CHAIN
- Viewing Recommended
**NO CHAIN** **FOUR BEDROOMS** **STUNNING VIEWS** **GENEROUS PLOT** **TWO GARAGES** **ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM** **FRONT & REAR GARDENS** **RURAL SETTING** **VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION**. An excellent opportunity to acquire this spacious detached family home boasting four bedrooms set in the sought after village of Ipstones. This immaculately presented home is set in an elevated position commanding stunning views and benefits from versatile accommodation set over two floors boasting Entrance Porch catching the morning sun, spacious Hallway leading to Lounge with bay window overlooking open countryside, dining Kitchen with feature island and integrated appliances, Dining Room with double doors leading out onto the rear gardens, Bedroom Four which can be utilised as a Study or further Reception Room if so desired. The third Bedroom incorporates fitted bedroom furniture, a modern Shower Room with corner shower, low level W.C,. and wash hand basin in vanity unit. To the First Floor are two sizeable Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom benefits from an Ensuite Shower Room, while Bedroom Two boasts a feature double Velux window to the front elevation providing views over the countryside. This beautiful home is set in a large plot giving ample off road parking, two Garages, sizeable lawns to the front with gardens to the rear aspect incorporating a 21" Greenhouse. Call our Derby Street Leek, offices today to book a viewing!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.