7 bedroom detached house for saleLeek Road, Waterhouses, Staffordshire, ST10 3JR
- Spacious Farmhouse with two self contained holiday cottages
- Offering a range of outbuildings suitable for a variety of uses
- Paddocks of land with some woodland
- A property which WILL NOT Disappoint, viewing a MUST
Dreaming of a lifestyle change? This property has it all, Farm House, Land, Holiday Cottages, Business Opportunity! A Viewing is Essential!
Brown End Farm comprises a spacious stone Farm House, Two Holiday Cottages, Wealth of Outbuildings with unexplored potential with paddocks and woodland extending to around 5 acres.
Set within the Peak District National Park this spacious three bedroom farmhouse has formal gardens and paddock of land suitable for livestock with woodland adjacent. A range of former outbuildings situated to the West of the farm house has been transformed into two strikingly individual holiday cottages. Brown End Farm offers a fantastic opportunity to purchase an individual property situated in the popular village of Waterhouses, a superb location at the head of the Manifold Valley.
A big attraction is the rental potential of the two holiday cottages which can provide a generous income and the addition of the various outbuildings (which are presently utilised for a cycle hire business) offer ample opportunity for a variety of alternative uses.
Brown End Farm offers a rare opportunity to purchase an individual property situated in a Breath Taking location within easy commute, a short drive seven miles South East to the thriving picturesque Derbyshire market town of Ashbourne, whilst an eight mile journey to the North West leads to the Staffordshire market town of Leek.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.