2 bedroom terraced house for saleAshbourne Road, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5AU
Sold STC £120,000
- A sizeable two double bedroom end terraced property
- Offering two garages and driveway off Portland Street
- Retaining many original features to include Minton tiled floor, cornicing and picture rail
- Potential to create further bedroom
- Located close to the town centre and schools
An ideal opportunity to acquire this two Bedroom end terrace property having the added advantage of two garages and driveway situated just off Portland Street. The property boasts deceptive living and bedroom accommodation offering two Reception Rooms and Kitchen, to the first floor are two double Bedrooms, which have the potential to create further bedroom accommodation, subject to obtaining the relevant planning permission, and sizeable Bathroom. The property is located just out of the town centre but within easy walking distance of the town, schools and amenities. Many original features remain in the property to include original cornicing, picture rails and Minton tile flooring to the Entrance Hall. The property is in need of some internal modernisation and updating throughout with potential to create a good sized family home within a good central location. An early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation, location and potential on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.