4 bedroom detached house for saleBoundary Close, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5SL
Withdrawn from Market
- A sizeable detached dormer bungalow
- Set in formal gardens to the front and rear aspects
- Set in an elevated position providing views over countryside
- Ample off road parking and double garage
- Deceptively spacious
- Viewing ESSENTIAL
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this deceptive four Bedroom detached dormer bungalow ideally situated on the popular residential area of Birchall. The property sits in an elevated position offering views over the countryside to both the front and rear elevations. Spacious accommodation benefiting from a first floor Bedroom and Loft Room, which could be utilised for further residential rooms subject to obtaining the relevant planning permission. The property offers a large Lounge being open plan to the Dining Room, a Communal Room gives access to the first floor and open plan to the Kitchen which comprises matching base and wall cupboards, leading to the Study or Family Room with external door to the rear gardens. Off the Kitchen is a sizeable Utility which leads back into the Hall, with Cloakroom, Cloak Cupboard and Airing Cupboard. Two good sized Bedrooms and Master Bedroom which benefits from an En-Suite Wet Room. The property is set in formal gardens boasting established trees and shrubs, lawns and vegetable plot. An early viewing of this family home is advisable to appreciate the size and location on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.