2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrosvenor Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5NA
Withdrawn from Market
- A well presented two bedroom terraced property
- Within easy walking distance of the TOWN CENTRE and BUS STATION
- COMBINATION gas fired central heating boiler
- Recently redecorated throughout with new floorings
- Ideal first time buy
- Double glazed windows
- Two brick constructed outhouses
- NO CHAIN!
**TWO BEDROOMS** **PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY** **IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT** **REDECORATED** **NEW FLOORINGS** **LARGE DINING/KITCHEN** **BRICK STORAGE OUTHOUSES** **CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE** Looking for a property which is within walking distance of the TOWN CENTRE and BUS STATION, then look no further, this is the ideal property for you. This property is an ideal first time buy, having undergone cosmetic updating, which includes redecoration and new floorings. This terrace has a well proportioned living room, which incorporates a feature fireplace. The dining kitchen has a vast range of units to both the base and eye level, with ample room for a dining table and convenient under stairs storage facility. To the first floor are two substantial bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite, which comprises of a low level WC with push flush, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and pedestal wash hand basin. The property has Upvc double glazed windows and is warmed by a gas fired combination boiler. Externally is a shared communal yard area, with two brick constructed outhouses, which belong to the property, ideal for storage. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this delightful property. NO CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.