2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArgles Road, Leek
Under Offer £109,950
- A nicely presented two bedroom semi-detached home
- Tarmacadam off road parking
- UPVC double glazing, gas central heating
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Within easy walking distance of the town centre and all Leek Schools
- Viewing ESSENTIAL
**BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT** **TWO BEDROOMS** DRIVEWAY** **GARDEN TO REAR** *FITTED KITCHEN** **WHITE BATHROOM SUITE** **UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED** A nicely presented two Bedroom semi-detached home situated just on the outskirts of Leek town centre. An ideal home being within easy walking distance of the town and all the local schools. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout, with the added advantage of a tarmacadam driveway to the front providing ample off road parking. The accommodation briefly comprises an Entrance Hall with staircase off, Living Room having feature fireplace with living flame gas fire and also incorporates a useful understairs storage room. Fully fitted Kitchen with a good range of base and wall cupboards incorporating a stainless steel sink unit. To the first floor is a sizeable Master Bedroom to the front aspect boasting a feature cast iron fireplace and two UPVC double glazed windows, a good sized second Bedroom with views over the rear garden. A modern white Bathroom suite incorporates a pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., and panelled bath. Pedestrian gated access from the front of the property leads to the enclosed rear gardens laid to lawns and flagged patio. An early viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate such a lovely home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.