3 bedroom detached house for saleLake Road, Rudyard, Staffordshire, ST13 8RN
- An individual three bedroom detached home
- Retaining many original features
- Situated in an elevated position with views over the countryside
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Single detached garage
- Mature gardens to the front with sizeable gardens at the rear
- Viewing ESSENTIAL
*TRADITIONAL DETACHED* *IDYLLIC LOCATION* *ORIGINAL CHARM*
Whittaker & Biggs are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom detached home set in the idyllic village of Rudyard commanding far reaching views over the countryside. Retaining many original charms to include beautiful ceramic parquet flooring, original feature bay windows and picture rails. This property offers a wealth of accommodation briefly comprising of a welcoming hallway which leads to the sitting
room providing stone open fireplace and feature bay window, the dining room at the rear aspect incorporates a tiled open fireplace, with feature double doors depicting 'Ray of Sunshine' leading out onto the enclosed rear gardens. Traditional kitchen boasting base cupboards and drawers with granite work surfaces, having a spacious utility off, incorporating plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge/freezer and useful W.C.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms, the master boasting feature bay window overlooking rolling countryside, a single third bedroom, family bathroom suite which incorporates a cast iron bath and separate W.C. Externally to the front of the property is an off road parking provision, with a detached single garage, mature gardens and steps leading to the property. To the rear is a patio area with steps leading to tiered gardens, which are mainly laid to lawn with further sizeable gardens beyond trees. A home which MUST not be missed to fully appreciate the location, versatility and the potential on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7305056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.