3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestwood Terrace , Leek , Staffordshire , ST13 5EJ
Under Offer £145,000
- Spacious three bedroom terrace
- Two reception rooms
- Off street parking
- Accommodation over four floors
- Impressive 17ft master bedroom
- Modern bathroom suite
- Fitted kitchen, with a good degree of units to the base and eye level
- Conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre
- Located in the West End of town
- Within the catchment area of the popular Westwood Schools
Are you after character and charm from a property? Spacious accommodation? Off street parking? A location close to the town centre? A property which is within the catchment of the Westwood Schools? Then why not arrange to view this beautiful three bedroom mid terrace. This deceptively spacious property has two well proportioned reception rooms, both having living flame feature fireplaces, with the living room having delightful original cornicing and a feature window to the front elevation. The entrance hallway is a delight, again having orignal features present. A modern white fitted kitchen has an array of units to the base and eye level, with space for a fridge and plumbing for a washing machine. To the first floor are two double bedrooms with the master being an impressive 17FT in length and having a range of fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom is modern and comprises of a three piece white suite, which includes a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with storage beneath and panel bath with a 'Mira' electric shower over. A further bedroom is located on the second floor, which again is an impressive size with a Upvc double window to the rear elevation. To the lower ground floor level is a cellar area, ideal for storage or which could potentially be converted into further accommodation, subject to building regulation approval and planning. Externally to the front of the property is a low maintenance garden area, comprising mainly of artificial grass and a paved walkway, with gated access from the walkway. To the rear is a useful parking provision for one vehicle. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the living accommodation which this property provides!!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7305063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.