3 bedroom detached house for saleEast Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 6LF
- A detached three bedroom family home
- Set in a sizeable plot having formal gardens to the front and rear elevations
- Detached garage with herringbone block paved driveway
- Retaining many original features Ideally located within walking distance of the town centre
- Viewing essential
The Nook is a three Bedroom detached family home boasting a detached Garage with Herringbone driveway. This spacious family home is set within a sizeable plot incorporating formal gardens to both the front and rear elevations. This well presented home benefits from a Sitting Room to the front boasting a feature bay window and Lincrusta cornicing, Living Room with bi-fold doors leading to the Garden Room overlooking the rear gardens, an extended Kitchen having granite work surfaces and window sills open plan to the Dining Room, Rear Hallway to the side aspect giving access to both the front and rear, a useful Shower Room is situated under the staircase to the first floor. Two double Bedrooms with fitted bedroom furniture, family Bathroom with fully tiled walls having separate W.C., and single third Bedroom. Private and secure mature gardens at the rear mainly laid to lawns with flower beds, patio incorporating Pergola. A rare opportunity not to be missed. Viewing HIGHLY recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.