3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Drive, St Edwards Park, Cheddleton, Staffordshire, ST13 7FG
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious three bedroom semi detached family home
- Located on the popular St. Edwards Park development set in 140 acres of wood and parkland
- Offering modern living with period features
- Spacious living and bedroom accommodation with open aspect to the rear
- MUST be viewed to be appreciated, Part Exchange considered
- Communal Garden
- Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
Whittaker & Biggs are pleased to offer for sale this spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home ideally situated on the popular St. Edwards Park development set within 140 acres of wood and parkland. Ideal for commuting to Macclesfield, Congleton and The Potteries, the property boasts spacious living and bedroom accommodation. Retaining period features which have been accentuated by the present owners, the property is presented throughout to a high standard and boasts modern living within period surroundings. Suitable for a family or professional couple looking for a unique home. Part Exchange considered.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7302355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.