3 bedroom detached house for sale17, Bank End, Brown Edge, Staffordshire, ST6 8QR
Sold STC £320,000
- Three Bedroom detached family home
- Open plan Living Room and Kitchen
- Enclosed Gardens with electric double gates to double Garage
- Within Endon School catchment
Grays Cottage is a delightfully presented three Bedroom detached family home set in the sought after location of Brown Edge. Deceptive accommodation comprises entrance porch leading into an open plan living room and kitchen which offers central island having built-in appliances with matching wall and base units, bi folding doors to the rear covered porch area and gardens with adjoining utility room housing wall mounted Vaillant gas fired central heating boiler. Modern downstairs cloakroom with fire door leading into the double garage having storage room over. A master suite is situated on the first floor which offers a sizeable bedroom with ceiling beams and incorporates and en-suite shower room. Two further bedrooms and family bathroom which comprises of both a fully enclosed shower cubicle and corner panelled bath are situated to the first floor. An electric double gate accessed via Sytch Road leads to a block paved driveway and double Garage with pedestrian gated access to enclosed rear gardens laid to a raised decking area with lawns and feature balustrade incorporating courtesy lighting. An internal viewing of this well presented family home is Essential to fully appreciate the size, quality and location on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.