3 bedroom terraced house for saleBasford View, Cheddleton
- A three bedroom end terraced property
- Ideally situated having open view over neighboring countryside
- Detached garage offering parking
- Boasting double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Gardens incorporating mature shrubs, vegetable plot and greenhouse
- Viewing HIGHLY Recommended
**THREE BEDROOMS** **TWO RECEPTION ROOMS** **END TERRACE** **SPECTACULAR VIEWS** **GARDEN TO FRONT** **GARAGE** **FANTASTIC LOCATION** A deceptive three bedroom end terrace property ideally situated having open view over neighbouring countryside, to front and side aspect overlooking Basford. in brief the accommodation comprises, entrance hall with external door to front aspect giving access to the front gardens, sitting room with tiled fire place and views, spacious dining room with carved fireplace and window to the rear aspect, kitchen off with base cupboards and matching wall cupboards with glazed doors to part UPVC double glazed window to side aspect overlooking open fields, Inner Hall there is plumbing for an automatic washing machine and downstairs bathroom with cast iron bath with mixer tap shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Useful side porch/cloakroom. To the first floor are three sizable bedrooms with the master bedroom situated to the front aspect providing views over the surrounding countryside. Externally is an enclosed courtyard to the rear aspect with gated access leading to the detached garage. Tiered gardens to the front elevation, incorporating mature shrubs, vegetable plot and greenhouse with open views over the surrounding countryside. The property boast UPVC double glazing throughout and is heated by a Worcester gas fired central heating boiler. Viewing of this cottage is essential to fully appreciate the location and views on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.