2 bedroom flat for salePrimrose Close, Leekbrook, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 7AZ
Sold STC £77,000
- A spacious third floor, two double bedroom apartment
- Benefiting from views to the front and rear over the surrounding countryside
- Allocated parking space with further visitor parking available
- Ideal for first time buyer or a professional couple
- Viewing essential
If it's spacious and low maintenance living your after then this two DOUBLE bedroom apartment is the property for you. Situated on the third floor, the views towards the countryside are breath taking and having this elevated position, you are not overlooked by neighbouring properties. The apartment is deceptively spacious with a 22ft living room, fitted kitchen with units to the base level, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a free standing fridge freezer and electric cooker point. The 13ft (max) master bedroom is impressive, and bedroom two is also a substantial room. The fitted bathroom suite comprises of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath which incorporates a shower screen, mixer tap with shower attachment. The apartment benefits from being fully Upvc double glazed and having a gas fired combination boiler. Both the communal area and the grounds surrounding the building are well maintained. Included within the sale is one allocated parking space and further visitor parking is available. The apartment is being sold on the basis of 100% ownership at a market value of 75% (as part of the local housing scheme with a local occupancy clause on the property). A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate these impressive room sizes. NO UPWARD CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.