3 bedroom terraced house for saleShirburn Road, Leek, ST13 6LD
- Spacious three bedroom terrace property
- Two well proportioned reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen with a generous amount of units to the base and eye level
- Useful utility area and ground floor WC
- Within walking distance of the town centre and its ameneties
This spacious three bedroom terrace property has a generous provision of accommodation over three levels, with two well proportioned reception rooms and three bedrooms. Viewers with no doubtingly be surprised by the versatility of this family home, having a fitted kitchen which has a substantial degree of units to the base and eye level and plentiful work surface space. Having a utility room, with plumbing for a washing machine and space for a dryer and with a ground floor WC, all the families needs will be comfortably catered for. To the first floor are two double bedrooms with the master having a feature bay window and useful over stairs storage. To the second floor is a further bedroom and a sizeable family bathroom, which incorporates a corner bath and enclosed shower cubicle with electric Triton shower. The property is Upvc double glazed and has a gas fired central heating boiler. Externally to the rear of the property is an enclosed rear yard area with gated access. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre and Leek First School. A viewing is highly recommended!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7305003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.