2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleTrafford Close, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5BG
- A well presented semi- detached bungalow
- Set in a good sized plot in a popular location
- Ample off road parking to the front and side aspects
- Detached garage
- Low maintenance gardens to the front and rear aspects
- Cul de sac location
- Viewing essential
BUNGALOW! BUNGALOW! BUNGALOW! Are you looking for a semi-detached bungalow situated in a most desirable location just on the outskirts of the town centre!! Then look no further this is the property for you!! A two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in a well established residential area. This beautifully presented property sits in a sizeable plot and boasts low maintenance gardens to both the front and rear elevations. Benefiting from UPVC double glazing and full gas fired central heating throughout. The accommodation comprises a fully fitted kitchen with space for a small table having a useful side porch off. A good sized living room with feature bay window to the front, the hallway leads to the master bedroom which incorporates a range of built-in bedroom furniture, sizeable second bedroom and a bathroom fitted with a white bathroom suite. To the outside is a tarmacadam driveway providing ample off road parking leading to the detached garage at the rear. A feature flagged garden to the front and enclosed low maintenance gardens at the rear also incorporating a timber and felt garden shed and a lovely Summerhouse all set up ready for you to enjoy the sunshine! HURRY, this property will not be around for long, call our Leek office TODAY to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7305085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.