Get brand editions for Follwells Ltd , Market Drayton

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Priors Lane, Market Drayton

Shared ownership £98,950

Property Description

Key features

  • Opportunity To Purchase 75% Shared Ownership Paying Rent On The Remaining 25%
  • Modern Semi Detached House
  • Driveway Parking And Garage
  • Rear Garden with Decking
  • Three Bedroom, En Suite Shower to Master Bedroom
  • Three Storey
  • No Upward Chain

Full description

A three storey modern semi detached house with an excellent opportunity to purchase 75% shared ownership paying rent on the remaining 25%.
The living accommodation provides an entrance hallway with cloakroom off, lounge/dining area and contemporary kitchen. The first floor offers two bedrooms and a family bathroom whilst the second floor has a third bedroom as the master suite with an en-suite shower room. Externally, there is a lawned rear garden with decking area, enclosed by timber fencing, driveway parking leading to the garage.
Situated on a popular residential location convenient for the town centre the accommodation in details comprises,

Entrance Hall 
with decorative inset panels, stairs to first floor, radiator and door to:

Cloakroom/WC 
Fitted with low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator and double glazed window.

Kitchen 
10' 10'' x 6' 3'' (3.30m x 1.90m)
Having a range of fitted wall, drawer and base units with work surfaces over. Integrated electric oven, gas hob, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink. Part tiled walls, space for fridge and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, wall mounted boiler. Double glazed window to front.

Lounge/Dining Room 
15' 10'' x 13' 4'' (4.82m x 4.06m)
French doors opening to rear garden, radiator and under stairs storage.

First Floor Landing 
Double glazed window to side and doors to:

Bedroom Two 
13' 4'' x 11' 0'' (4.06m x 3.35m)
Having two double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator.

Bedroom Three 
13' 4'' x 8' 3'' (4.06m x 2.51m)
L shaped room with two double glazed windows to front elevation and radiator.

Family Bathroom 
7' 3'' x 6' 3'' (2.21m x 1.90m)
Fitted with suite comprising panelled bath, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and radiator. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.

Stairs To Second Floor 

Bedroom One 
12' 8'' x 9' 10'' MAX (3.86m x 2.99m)
Built in storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window and door leading to:

En-suite Shower Room 
Shower enclosure with mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. Part tiled walls, radiator and sky light window.

Outside 
Rear garden is laid to lawn with a decking area and the front of the property has established shrubs and hedges, driveway parking leading to the garage.

Services 
Mains electricity, gas, drainage and water.

Central Heating 
From gas fired boiler to radiators, as listed.

Glazing 
Double glazing throughout.

Council Tax 
Band 'C'. Amount payable £1,430.49 2016/17 Shropshire County Council Council. We are advised that rent is payable on the remaining 25% to Wrekin Housing at a cost of £77.15 pcm.

Tenure 
We are advised by the vendors that the property is Leasehold. 99 year lease from 28th March 2008.

Measurements 
Please note that the room sizes are quoted in feet and inches with the metric equivalent in metres, measured on a wall to wall basis. The measurements are approximate.

Viewing 
Strictly by appointment through the agents, Follwells.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
12 November 2016

Nearest station

  • Prees (7.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Follwells Ltd , Market Drayton

29 High Street, Market Drayton, TF9 1QF

01630 806005 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Prees (7.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Follwells Ltd , Market Drayton

29 High Street, Market Drayton, TF9 1QF

01630 806005 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 6891666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Follwells Ltd , Market Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.