3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLime Avenue, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terraced house
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Conservatory to the rear
- Close to local amenities and the town centre
- Private and sunny rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (61)
As soon as you pull up outside this large, family home you will realise that you are in for a treat!Step inside the entrance hall and you will spot a lovingly cared for home, tastefully and simply decorated and with all the ingredients for a modern family life. The spacious lounge has plenty of room for all of the family to stretch out in comfort and the conservatory is the ideal place to watch the television in peace and quiet, an area for the children to play or for teenagers to mingle with their friends.The well fitted kitchen area is open plan to the dining area and is the hub of this house so will be the perfect place to entertain all your friends and family. Outside the garden is a peaceful and private place to relax in the summer sun and there is an outbuilding that could be used as a games room, a hobby room or even a teenager's den. There is potential for rear vehicle access, subject to the correct planning permission, where you can create your own off road parking.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'11 x 12'1 (5.46m x 3.69m)
- Dining Area: 11'3 x 7'11 (3.43m x 2.41m)
- Sitting/Music Area: 7'11 x 5'9 (2.41m x 1.75m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'7 x 6'6 (4.14m x 1.98m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'10 x 10'11 (4.22m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 11'5 (3.51m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'0 x 6'4 (2.44m x 1.93m)
- Bathroom: 5'10 x 5'9 (1.78m x 1.75m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63087896.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.