2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGarden Terrace, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £57,000 - £64,950***
- Two Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Accommodation Over Three Storeys
- Garden With Gated Access
- ***NO CHAIN***
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
***Guide Price £57,000 - £64,950*** Offered with NO CHAIN is this two double bedroom end terrace with accommodation over three floors. Comprising: entrance lobby, lounge, lower ground floor kitchen/diner, two first floor double bedroom and bathroom. Garden to the front.
***Guide Price £57,000 - £64,950***
Two Bedroom End Terrace
Laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 11" x 15' 2" ( 4.24m x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Coving to ceiling and door to rear lobby.
Rear Lobby Area
uPVC door to rear, tiled flooring and stairs to lower ground floor kitchen/diner.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 1" x 13' 10" Including Pantry/ Storeroom ( 4.60m x 4.22m Including Pantry/ Storeroom )
Fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splash back walls and tiled flooring. Built-in electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and radiator. Double glazed window to front and door to pantry/storeroom.
Double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 12' Max ( 3.07m x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 6' 5" x 11' 9" Max Including Bulkhead ( 1.96m x 3.58m Max Including Bulkhead )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and access to loft space.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, low level wc and bath with mixer taps. Double glazed window to rear, radiator and tiled walls and flooring.
Garden to the front with gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63088343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.