2 bedroom apartment for saleAshwood Lodge, 80 Station Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 2 Open plan reception areas
- Balcony off the main reception
- Family bathroom with additional en-suite to master
- Video entry phone system
- Communal lift
- To be sold with a share of the freehold
- Offered on a chain free basis
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Two double bedroom two bathroom purpose built flat located in a modern gated block with private balcony, communal gardens and parking.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"The size of the reception rooms is what sold this flat to me; the sitting room is huge!"
"The block is really nice, as there are only 8 flats so there is more of a community feel"
"The gated entrance provides great security and I never have to worry about coming home alone late"
This property was originally built as a three double bedroom property. One wall has been removed to create two open plan reception areas but this can easily, and inexpensively, be reinstated. Conveniently located 0.7 of a mile to High Barnet London Underground station (Northern Line) and 0.4 of a mile to New Barnet British Rail station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63089597.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR130329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.