3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOchiltree Crescent, Mid Calder, Livingston, EH53
- Very good public transport links including both bus and rail links
- In the catchment area of both the reputable Mid Calder Primary School with after school care and a very good secondary school - St Margaret's Academy
- 5 major supermarket including the 24 hour Asda for convenient food shopping plus Two Department Stores in the centre
- Almondvale Country park is at the door step allowing healthy outdoor pursuit
- The property is very well maintained by the current owner in the last over 8 years and it's fully double glazed
- The property is also fully insulated with both loft and cavity wall insulation to the most updated level
- Brand new Howden well above average range kitchen with optimized drain system
- Main part of the accommodation is south facing
- A small herb garden at the front by the kitchen
- Both kitchen and bathroom floor is newly fitted with top quality vinyl giving bouncing feeling
HouseSimple is pleased to present this surprisingly quietly positioned three bedroom end of terrace property (altogether 4 houses), with great potential for extension and great potential of generating a rental income of 750GBP per calendar month, in the desirable area of Mid Calder, Livingston. It has a beautiful little pathed wood next to it. It is conveniently located within short walking distance to the reputable Mid Calder Primary School and 5 minutes drive to a very good secondary school - St Margaret's Academy. 10 minutes away along A71 is the Heriot Watt University. The largest outlet mall in Scotland, McArther Glen Designer Outlet, is only 5 minutes away in Livingston town centre. There is also a very beautiful Almondell & Calderwood Country Park at the door step.
It is perfectly located for those working in Edinburgh city centre with regular buses till midnight as well as with very good rail links. Livingston itself has two train stations: Livingston South Station and Livingston North Station. M8 is only a few minutes away.
Edinburgh Airport is only 8 miles away.
30 miles west is Glasgow city centre which can be accessed via M8 easily within 35minutes or regular trains.
* Unusually spacious and bright entrance hall
* Brand new Howden well above average range of kitchen (newly designed to be used as a dinning kitchen for up to 3 people comfortably)
2.65m * 3.13m
* Shelved understair storage with lighting and door
* Very large south facing lounge
5.08m * 3.66m
* South facing conservatory
3m * 2.88m
Newly fitted top range wool carpeted staircase leads to
The First Floor:
* South facing single bedroom
2.92m * 1.60m
* South facing master bedroom
2.92m * 3.41m
* The second good size double bedroom
3.91m * 2.32m
* Bathroom, fully tiled, comprising of a wc, a washing basin, a new bath tub with a very powerful shower above powered by gas
3.01m * 1.86m
* Very spacious and aired storage cupboard above stairs with a door in the bathroom
* Large front lawn garden with two mature trees
* Very long private driveway
* Side big lawn area with hedges around and another two trees
* Large rear lawn garden closed privately with tall fence
* Single detached garage with workshop lighting, some shelves and an up and over garage gate
ANY ENQUIRY PHONE CALL CAN BE ANSWERED AT ANY TIME 24 HOURS A DAY AND 7 DAYS A WEEK BY A REAL PERSON INSTEAD OF JUST A MACHINE.
**The Home report is included in the EPC attachment below.**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63090446.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS57603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.