2 bedroom mews house for saleDixon Farm Mews, Clifton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 0PA
- Characterful Two Bedroom Mews
- Deceptively Spacious
- Sought After Semi Rural Location
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Allocated Parking Space
- Early Viewing Advised - NO CHAIN
Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and deceptively spacious two bedroom mews style property which has the benefit of double glazing, gas central heating and allocated parking. Located in the sought after semi rural village of Clifton, well placed for Preston, Blackpool and Kirkham town centre, BAE systems and local amenities. The property boasts well presented accommodation briefly comprising of entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, downstairs W.C and dining kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there is master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second good size bedroom and family size bathroom. To the rear there is a low maintenance landscaped garden and there is additional communal parking. Internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the character, accommodation and great location on offer!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 367803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.