4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFoundry Mill Crescent, Leeds
- Semi Detached
- Four Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Offered for sale by William H Brown is this beautifully presented four bedroom semi detached property. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Briefly comprising: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms, bathroom and gardens.
Offered for sale by William H Brown is this beautifully presented four bedroom semi detached property. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Briefly comprising: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from gardens to front and rear.
Double glazed door to front, under stairs storage cupboard, single glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 18' 11" x 10' 11" max ( 5.77m x 3.33m max )
Wall mounted electric fireplace, ceiling spotlights, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 8' 1" ( 4.83m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and hob. Space for fridgefreezer. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Central heating boiler. Single glazed window to front. External door to side.
Conservatory 14' 7" x 8' 1" ( 4.45m x 2.46m )
Timber frame with double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.46m )
Single glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.36m )
Single glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
Single glazed, window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.54m )
Single glazed window to front, radiator.
Single glazed window to rear. Fitted with a bath, wash hand basin and w.c. Heated towel railand part tiling.
Block paved garden with planted beds.
Decking area leading to a lawned garden with planted beds and borders. Outbuilding with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63090899.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.