1 bedroom apartment for saleCentury Wharf, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff
Sold STC £140,000
- Third Floor Apartment
- One Generous Sized Bedroom
- Living/Dining Room With Balcony
- On Site Leisure Facilities
- NO CHAIN
This third floor one bedroom apartment is situated within the popular gated community complex of Century Wharf in the heart of Cardiff Bay. With on site leisure facilities and array of shops, bars and eateries in local vicinity this light and airy apartment would suit people of all ages. NO CHAIN
This third floor apartment is situated within the popular gated community complex of Century Wharf in the heart of Cardiff Bay. With on site leisure facilities and array of shops, bars and eateries in local vicinity this light and airy apartment would suit people of all ages.
Accommodation is access via communal areas with a lift and comprises; entrance hall, lounge/ dining room, kitchen/ breakfast room, generous sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes and bathroom. The property occupies a pleasant aspect and enjoys a balcony in addition to underfloor heating, allocated parking and aforementioned leisure facilities. AN INTERNAL VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Via communal areas and wooden front door into:
Laminate flooring with underfloor heating. Cupboard housing hot water cylinder, fuse box and storage. Doors off to:
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' x 9' ( 4.27m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and larder units with complementing work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Integrated electric hob, cooker hood, electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Tiled floor with underfloor heating. Wine rack. Under unit lighting.
Lounge 16' 11" x 13' 11" ( 5.16m x 4.24m )
Double glazed french doors to rear opening onto a decked balcony with glass enclosure. Laminate flooring with underfloor heating. Power points. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Bedroom 23' 9" x 9' 8" max ( 7.24m x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Two built in double wardrobes. Fitted carpet with underfloor heating. Power points. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Bathroom 8' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.16m )
Three piece suite in white comprising; panelled bath with mixer taps and glass shower screen over, low level W.C with concealed cistern and half pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
The complex has a concierge and leisure suite which is located adjacent to the concierge office.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63090980.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.