2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHeigham Grove, Norwich
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- OUTSIDE SPACE
- PERMIT PARKING
- HIGHLY REQUESTED LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
***GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000***NO ONWARD CHAIN.... EXCEPTIONALLY PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR FLAT IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.... Having been renovated by the current owner this spacious property will be ideally suited to a range of willing purchasers... EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
This renovated and well presented ground floor flat is situated within a highly sought after area and is being offered with no onward chain. The property's accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, wc, kitchen / breakfast room, living room / dining room as well as two bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an ensuite bath room. Outside there is the advantage of a private outside space belonging to the property as well as on street permit parking.
Private door to side aspect, large understairs cupboard providing space for utilities, door leading to inner hallway.
Door to entrance porch, meter cupboard, radiator, doors leading to living room / dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, both bedrooms and separate wc.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, modern white suite comprising wash hand basin, low level wc heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 4" max x 7' 4" ( 3.76m max x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer set into roll top worksurfaces, breakfast bar, electric oven, electric hob, glass cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, central heating boiler, and radiator.
Living Room / Dining Room 13' max x 12' 8" ( 3.96m max x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fire;place, solid wood flooring and picture rail.
Bedroom One 10' max x 12' ( 3.05m max x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, telephone point, radiator and door to ensuite.
En Suite Bathroom
Modern suite comprising bath with mixer taps, shower attachment over, glass shower screen, wash hand basin, low level wc, ex fan and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 6' 6" max ( 2.44m x 1.98m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, picture rail and radiator.
Externally the property benefits from a private open plan garden whilst there is also the advantage of on street permit parking.
From the Unthank Road office proceed into Norwich along the Unthank Road. Upon reaching the roundabout proceed straight over onto Earlham Road and bear left past the Cathedral. Take a left hand turning into Heigham Grove where the property will be located on your right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63094922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.