3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorthfields, NORWICH
Sold STC £220,000
- MID TERRACED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- ENCLOSED LAWNED GARDEN
- HIGHLY REQUESTED NR4 POSTCODE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
***OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 19TH 12PM - 2PM*** Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN this well presented mid terraced home offers well proportioned accommodation for a family, first time buyer or investor.... VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!!!
Located in the popular location of Northfields, which is a 0.4 mile walk off University drive, is this good-sized three bedroom mid-terraced home. The property benefits from being over-the-passage, meaning there are three double bedrooms off the landing not to mention the total square feet floor area is slightly bigger than the standard type of ex-local authority houses within the area. This home benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing and to the outside there are open planned gardens to the front with an enclosed lawned garden to the rear. This property is offered with no onward chain and an early viewing is advised to avoid missing out.
Double glazed door to front aspect, stairs to first floor and doors through to living / dining room and kitchen / breakfast room.
Living Room / Dining Room 19' 4" x 10' 9" max ( 5.89m x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect leading to conservatory, electric fireplace and radiator, door to kitchen / breakfast room.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 7" x 14' 4" ( 4.14m x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll top worksurfaces, band tiled splashbacks, electric oven, electric hob, stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, vinyl flooring, radiator, door to rear aspect leading to garden and door to utility room.
Storage area with door leading to front aspect.
uPVC construction with double glazed windows to rear and side, door leading to garden, lighting, laminate floor and radiator.
Stairs from hall to first floor, loft access, airing cupboard and doors to all bedrooms and wetroom.
Bedroom One 10' 4" max x 14' max ( 3.15m max x 4.27m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.10m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 10' 10" ( 2.26m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, ex fan, fully tiled walls and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, low level wc.
Externally the property offers open plan lawned gardens to the front, enclosed lawned gardens to the rear and on street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63095057.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.