3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLICHFIELD ROAD, FOUR OAKS, SUTTON COLDFIELD
- THREE GOOD BEDROOMS
- OUTSTANDING RENEWED BATHROOM
- ATTRACTIVE LOUNGE
- SUPERB FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN / FAMILY ROOM
- AQDDITIONAL PLAY ROOM / DEN
- ATTRACTIVE GARDEN
- VIEWS OVER FIELDS TO FRONT
This superbly presented, well arranged and tastefully decorated, imposing, Freehold semi detached family home is set in a prime central location close to bus and rail links and has the added feature of being close to open countryside with tree lined aspects to fore and elevated aspect to rear. The property offers gas central heating and pvc double glazing (both where specified) and briefly comprises a fully enclosed porch opening to a welcoming reception hall, there is a guests wc/shower room off, an attractive lounge with feature fire place and outstanding fitted breakfast kitchen having central island, space for breakfast/dining table and additional family/seating area, in turn there is a play room/study off together with separate utility room. To the first floor there are three good bedrooms, the master having feature fire place, the second bedroom having patio doors opening to rear balcony. Additionally there is a well appointed family bathroom having white suite and slipper bath. Offering mature rear garden and additional store room/reduced garage. To appreciate fully the property's true proportions and finishing's an inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63106157.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acres, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.