3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Street, Grantham
Sold STC £89,500
- Perfect Project
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid-Terraced Home with Driveway
- Rear Garden
- Edge of Grantham Town Centre
- No Onward Chain
*ATTENTION INVESTORS* *NO CHAIN* Ideally located just on the outskirts of Grantham town centre and with brief accommodation comprising of lounge, inner hall, dining room, kitchen, rear porch and lobby, downstairs shower room, upstairs landing and three bedrooms.
*ATTENTION INVESTORS* Here we have a spacious mid-terraced three bedroom home presented with NO ONWARD CHAIN and requiring some basic cosmetic upgrading. Ideally located just on the outskirts of Grantham town centre and with brief accommodation comprising of lounge, inner hall, dining room, kitchen, rear porch and lobby, downstairs shower room, upstairs landing and three bedrooms. There is also a rear garden and a driveway to the back of the property which is accessed via Stamford Street.
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 8" plus recess ( 3.63m x 3.25m plus recess )
Into the lounge there are UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect and a front door, gas fire and door into the inner hall.
The inner hall has a staircase off and access into the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 8" plus recess ( 3.63m x 3.25m plus recess )
Into the dining room there is a window to the rear aspect, gas fire, storage cupboard under the stairs and telephone point. Door leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.06m )
The kitchen has a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, low and eye level units, roll top work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, space for appliances, door into the rear lobby and side door to the rear porch.
The rear porch has a door leading out to the rear garden.
The inner lobby has an airing cupboard, space for washing machine, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and door into the downstairs shower room.
Downstairs Shower Room
The downstairs shower room has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C.
Up onto the landing there is a telephone point and access to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 12' 2" maximum x 12' ( 3.71m maximum x 3.66m )
Bedroom one has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and storage cupboard with hatch access to the loft within. Access to bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.06m )
Bedroom three has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" plus recess x 10' 5" ( 3.33m plus recess x 3.18m )
Into bedroom two there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and fitted double storage cupboard.
The rear of the property is made up of mainly graveled areas and flower beds and has gated access onto Stamford Street which is also used to access the driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63106739.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.