2 bedroom terraced house for saleCorporation Street, Stockton-On-Tees
Sold STC £40,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE £40,000 to £50,000 **
- Two bedroom mid terraced house
- Open plan living/dining area
- Updated kitchen and bathroom
- Sought after location close to local amenities
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE
** GUIDE PRICE £40,000 to £50,000 ** A traditional two bedroom mid terrace with original features, updated kitchen and downstairs bathroom, close to local amenities. This property is highly recommended for viewings to be truly appreciated.
A traditional two bedroom mid terrace with original features and a recently updated kitchen and downstairs bathroom in an area of Stockton close to local amenities. A perfect family home or suitable for an investor looking for high yield rental opportunities. This property is highly recommended for viewings to be truly appreciated.
Double glazed door to front elevation, laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge 11' x 11' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, open feature fireplace, TV point, radiator, upper dado rail (plate holder), original features.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.97m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear courtyard, open feature fireplace, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, double glazed window to side elevation, door to bathroom,
Suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled, double glazed window to side elevation.
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access, single glazed window to front elevation
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 11' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 7' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, TV point.
Fully enclosed courtyard to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63106829.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.